Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Passing Through  - come down with me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaella

V A E L L A

Vaella was enjoying her exploration, many of these caves were so different from home. The structures of home weren't anywhere near like the ones she was looking at now, she had to wonder..what happened to them? Who used to live here? Who ruled here once upon a time if anyone? Shaking her head a bit to get her long mane out of her eyes, she peered into the darkness. Her scales ruffled a bit as a sound reached her ears, the sound of hooves that weren't part of her own.

Turning her head slowly towards the voice that called out to her, orange-gold colored eyes peering through the darkness. She could vaguely make out the figure of another equine, not at all familiar to the princess but that was common ground for her here. She was after all the foreigner. "Hello." Vaella responded as the other came further into view, she turned herself fully so she could better face this stranger. "Forgive me if I'm in your way, I am new to these lands so I thought to explore a bit." Her voice was light and friendly enough, no hidden meaning behind her words as she regarded the woman before her now, curiosity evident in her eyes.

"speaking colour"

@Seraphina

space

Messages In This Thread
come down with me - by Vaella - 04-17-2018, 10:07 PM
RE: come down with me - by Seraphina - 04-28-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: come down with me - by Vaella - 05-06-2018, 04:44 PM