Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - . skies are blue, haven't been for a while

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

I paid the price and own the scars
why did we climb to fall so far ?

There is an interest she's sparked, she sees it in the way those silver eyes light up when she first speaks, bright. Curious as a cat, he watches her even more closely than her own hungry mongrels at home had done. Moira likes the silver in his eyes, how it is as depthless as the sea, as bright as lightning. Her father would like this Gypsy King's eyes, she decides, almost nodding in silent agreement only to be pulled from her thoughts by the melodic words that were full of life and laughter that Reichenbach spoke.

At his comment the tension eases from her brow, a smile quirking along the edge of Mo's dark lips as she dips her head. If she had a fan she would have hid behind it, remaining a mystery of emotions and passion that she never realizes she has, but she does not and so instead the phoenix looks at her king behind lashes that match his. Everything about him is wild and untamed, from his hair that curls to and fro, a beautiful halo about his long face, to the way his body seems to simply flow from one stance to the next. Like water. Like the stars. Like night itself throughout the course of the darkened hours. Perhaps he was chosen for the crown with looks alone, but she doubts that as he continues on.

It would be easy to like Reich, and even easier to be in his company more than she's allotted herself. He is the loudness to her silence, the contrast to her ever-burning skin, the northern star that would guide her back to Estelle someday.

But she is not the social creature Estelle is, and instead she raises her head, proud as any Tonnerre woman with a straight spine of steel and a polite smile ever on her face. "It is appreciated, my King. You... What is a champion of healing? Have they won some competition? Some people simply take longer than others to heal, you know, so perhaps you should just have them fix a small burn or scrape or..." with an embarrassed squeaks she shakes her head, laughing gently.

Was she making a fool of herself with her incessant babbling?

Hiding her eyes once more, meeting instead the stare of suddenly very interesting knees that the king had upon him, Mo had enough sense to look chagrined. "I should let you explain before I babble, shouldn't I?" Peeking up under the edge of her braid, sheepish grin in place, she stuck out her tongue and made a little face as though that would change how silly she already felt. "Denocte... Has many new things I've yet to grow accustomed to. Are you from here, Reichenbach? Where I come from, my family has lived for generations. We bow to our matriarch, for she is very wise and holds the heart of the family in her best interest. We are a many people, and I couldn't tell you how many cousins I have. Actually, no, I could - they have us learn them all in our studies. But I digress... We are closed off from the world - my people are not simple minded, but they are not as receptive as your court seems to be. It's all I've known outside of Estelle who is my dearest companion." With that she smiles, something true and soft, showing her as just a girl rather than the hardened healer she so often puts on for the masses.

@Reichenbach <3

in this house of broken hearts
we made our love out of stacks of cards

Messages In This Thread
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 04-26-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 05-07-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Moira - 05-10-2018, 01:01 AM
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 05-16-2018, 04:08 AM
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 05-28-2018, 06:28 AM