Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - stormy nights

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lavinia

COME DOWN TO THE BLACK SEA SWIMMING WITH ME.
GO DOWN WITH ME, FALL WITH ME.
LET'S MAKE IT WORTH IT.

The storm managed to drive its way into the castle, no matter how heavily they barred their doors.

In some places, it whistled through the cracks in the walls and sung eerie songs in the dead of the night. It was not the storm that was so unbearable, but the constant screeching of the wind ripping through their walls was almost enough to drive anyone mad. Almost.

She had taken to wandering the halls under the guise of patrolling. It did not bother the others to see her walking aimlessly with a mass of dancing shadows trailing behind her. What people didn’t know was that she was planting eyes all over the castle. Small eyes that were mostly unseen. They faded out of view when someone looked directly at them, but to turn away they caught the strangest glimpse of their figures in the corners of their eyes.

Some would have sworn that the castle was haunted at this point, and there had been the occasional murmur of ghosts. Usually, when she overheard such rumors, she would smile and continue on her way. Lavinia was not an expert thief for nothing, she had outside allies as well as within the crows.

The eyes were just there to watch, and tell her who came and went.

And in case they spotted problems for the Night King.

Today, wandering the halls, she grows bored and wonders where her twin might be around this time. Her wandering leads her closer to the library where she last saw Reichenbach..and they had their long chat about love and love lost. It had been a strange conversation..but if she helped him then that was all that mattered.

@Cynix kind of a blah post but here you go!
speech color!

Messages In This Thread
stormy nights - by Lavinia - 04-21-2018, 11:02 PM
RE: stormy nights - by Cynix - 05-03-2018, 10:15 PM
RE: stormy nights - by Lavinia - 05-08-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: stormy nights - by Cynix - 05-13-2018, 03:22 PM