Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - stormy nights

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cynix

CYNIX
day met night

The storm meant there was no sleep for Cynix. He usually enjoyed them, but tonight it was loud, groaning outside the walls, enough to keep him awake and at a window, glancing out. Generally, he kept to himself, but tonight he was wandering the halls instead of staying in the library, where he had once barred himself to bury in to books.

His heavy hooves clipped on the flooring and he found himself squinting at shadows, more curious than anything. He could swear... well. Cynix shook his head instead, his wings pinning down to his head, pressing in to the volume of hair he had along his nape, almost disappearing. Rather surprisingly, he didn't wander too far from the library, and he nearly found himself running in to someone.

Immediately, his large bulk backpedaled, wings flaring out in surprise before he sheepishly ducked his head down instead, swallowing down. "Sorry miss, I didn't see you there. My mind... well, my mind was wandering." It was a lame excuse but it was the only one he had, and he found himself looking her over a little, wondering who she was. He didn't get a chance to really wander out of the library, if only because he liked to keep himself occupied.

That, and he enjoyed his privacy, not having to worry about the sharp whispers that had been aimed his way all of his life.

@Lavinia || AH HERE HE IS FINALLY KSDFKSJDF

Messages In This Thread
stormy nights - by Lavinia - 04-21-2018, 11:02 PM
RE: stormy nights - by Cynix - 05-03-2018, 10:15 PM
RE: stormy nights - by Lavinia - 05-08-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: stormy nights - by Cynix - 05-13-2018, 03:22 PM