Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - stormy nights

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lavinia

COME DOWN TO THE BLACK SEA SWIMMING WITH ME.
GO DOWN WITH ME, FALL WITH ME.
LET'S MAKE IT WORTH IT.

Lavinia had been so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice anyone nearby, much less that she was almost run into. That is until it almost happened. Her steps came to a stop as she swiveled her head around to stare at the one who had nearly collided with her, golden eyes slightly wide in surprise. She managed to keep herself from making a retort out of annoyance to the newcomer, after all..she had been distracted as well.

Taking a subtle step back so she could look better at her new companion, she didn't quite recognize him though that didn't bother her much. Lavinia didn't spend much time getting to know her fellow denoctians, she was far too busy wandering outside of her home. Spying and working for her king. So she often was gone and outside of court life, which left her often out of the loop of names and faces within her home.

"I suppose I can forgive you. Besides you weren't the only one to have their mind wandering." Lav replied softly with a friendly enough smile on her lips. "Forgive me but I don't believe I've ever met you before? I am Lavinia." Perhaps not the best of introductions but the proper way of doing things was always lost on the young girl.

@Cynix
speech color!

Messages In This Thread
stormy nights - by Lavinia - 04-21-2018, 11:02 PM
RE: stormy nights - by Cynix - 05-03-2018, 10:15 PM
RE: stormy nights - by Lavinia - 05-08-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: stormy nights - by Cynix - 05-13-2018, 03:22 PM