Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - stormy nights

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cynix

CYNIX
day met night

Cynix felt his wings flutter, before he forced them to fold down against his head once more, instead tucking up against his head neatly along his mane. Even so, he felt embarrassed at having not noticed the girl, but he still tried to offer a small smile, a twitch of his lips that was soon flickering away instead, and he blinked those pink eyes of his and tried to not look like he was staring. She was a face he hadn't seen around, so of course he was curious, but at the same time, wary. Many knew of his parentage, and it was hard not to realize he was the son of Torstein of Solterra, with his colors and looks.

Shaking his head, he managed to push the thoughts away, instead flicking his ears forward to listen to her, curious as she didn't recognize him, but all the same feeling relieved, his shoulders easing out of the tense posture they'd been held in. "I am Cynix. Nice to meet you, Lavinia. I haven't seen you around here, do you often stay in the keep? Then again, I tend to just stay in the library..." He trailed his thoughts aloud, before he cleared his throat.

Really, he wasn't much seen in Denocte, due to being buried in books, though there were times that he wasn't in the Court at all but wandering out of the borders and exploring, keeping to himself and far from eyes that would place his relations in the proper place. He didn't much like being stared at, so he tended to keep away from others as much as he could.

@Lavinia || <3 !

Messages In This Thread
stormy nights - by Lavinia - 04-21-2018, 11:02 PM
RE: stormy nights - by Cynix - 05-03-2018, 10:15 PM
RE: stormy nights - by Lavinia - 05-08-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: stormy nights - by Cynix - 05-13-2018, 03:22 PM