Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - darkness eternal

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lavinia

COME DOWN TO THE BLACK SEA SWIMMING WITH ME.
GO DOWN WITH ME, FALL WITH ME.
LET'S MAKE IT WORTH IT.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, the word ran over and over in her head to the beat of her hooves hitting the ground.

Just a few hours ago she'd run from a group of guards, guarding the gates to Denocte. Was she supposed to have left? No, but did she anyway? Yes. She'd wanted time away, craved it, and now look where it got her. Stumbling through the forest sick with fever and delirium, barely keeping down what she didn't toss up a few minutes later. In her delirious state, Lav had left the gates without telling anyone though she was certain the guards had already informed Reichenbach or Isorath.

Stupid stupid stupid, She continued her mantra of self-loathing, as it was the only thing keeping her going. She was lost within her own mind, using every last drop of energy left to her to keep herself going as she wandered through what normally would have been a very familiar sight to her. Amare Creek was a place she used to come to when she simply wanted to be away from prying eyes back at home, but now she was too unfocused to even notice she had come here. Shivering weakness from the loss of bodily energy from her run made her steps uneven, and kept her from realizing she was walking into a body of water until the stuff splashed up her legs and the slick moss made her slip and fall.

Her determination failed her then as she blinked through the haze at the clear water she'd fallen into. The cold water ebbed small waves against her, soaking her coat clear, a calm and gentle touch to take away the constant fire of her ruined skin. A dull throb pounded away at her head, and she thought vaguely that a weaker soul might lose themselves to pity and tears at being hurt and alone.

I've been alone before, She thought, lowering her head and gazing at her own reflection in the creek. I've dealt with worse.

@Raam have a slightly feverish Lavinia!
speech color!

Messages In This Thread
darkness eternal - by Lavinia - 04-29-2018, 11:06 PM
RE: darkness eternal - by Raam - 05-04-2018, 02:18 PM
RE: darkness eternal - by Lavinia - 05-08-2018, 04:21 PM
RE: darkness eternal - by Raam - 05-10-2018, 02:39 PM