Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - delicate.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

you must like me for me
yeah, i want you
we can’t make any promises now
can we babe —

Stardust streaks across the sky in trails of silver and gold, and she swims and swims and swims in those skies. Her wings beat madly, furiously through the thick of woodsmoke and embers of Aether’s dragon fire. She climbs the reach of the mountain’s hands, rising and falling until the sea below her calls to her aching heart. The stormsinger is nearly gone.. nearly out of precious, precious time.

And oh, does she wish for a moment for time to still. By some unspoken bond, she is drawn here with all of her wishes and hopes and duties tied around her rib cage like silken ribbons. But they are not as strong as the draw that binds her to him by something eternal, something more. Be it Calligo’s divine hands and comets that shower the heavens and show her the way, or her own heart and soul that bleeds twilight lavender and silver shot through an ebony mane.. Aislinn spirals. Her wings tuck, diving through the star-strewn air until her hooves dance across the sea. The waves kiss her with their cool salt spray, and then her legs plunge beneath the surface of the dark waters. She prances through the shallow cove towards the shore, blue eyes wide and searching.

Always. The sea has yet again called to her once more. And again, she is searching. Forever searching for him. For her prince. Her other half. Asterion.

The sky at her back begins to fade as Calligo’s ethereal tears slow. The dark of night still reigns, but the horizon leaches the softest whisper of lavender upon the sea’s far reach. Smoke rises and burns in the mountains to her right where the Pass has been closed; the Raven Gates shut. Her kingdom drawn. She knows that her time is short. She knows and she knows and she knows.

Aislinn braves the warm waters that lap at her midnight sides, stopping short of the sloping sands as her gaze shakes on the figure in the dark.

Somehow, someway, she finds him. Just like he had found her not so long ago.

"Asterion. I —" her voice breaks. She swallows, her gaze pleading. Begging for understanding. And far away, she still hears the wild crackle of fires burning the only passage to her home.

"We don’t have much time. I don’t have much time."

@asterion ♡ -flailing and screaming and crying- this is set right after the events of this thread but before the fires die out so she can say goodbye ;_;
"Aislinn speech."

space
art by aenemoni

Messages In This Thread
delicate. - by Aislinn - 04-30-2018, 05:36 AM
RE: delicate. - by Asterion - 04-30-2018, 10:10 AM
RE: delicate. - by Aislinn - 05-01-2018, 04:34 AM
RE: delicate. - by Asterion - 05-01-2018, 02:35 PM
RE: delicate. - by Aislinn - 05-08-2018, 04:18 AM
RE: delicate. - by Asterion - 05-08-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: delicate. - by Aislinn - 06-09-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: delicate. - by Asterion - 06-09-2018, 01:40 PM