Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - EL FIN {relic}

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Apparently not everyone is used to seeing a stallion roll down a hill like a log. Do others not partake of this lazy day, ridiculous activity? No, guess not. For as I lie there in the sun, basking in the warmth of its rays, I hear panic. With a grunt I lift my head and neck, almost shoulders is such my startled reaction. I blink a few times, casting darkness from my sight as I try to take in what's happening -- the foreground cast against a bright blue, cloudless sky. I snort with alarm as I see a pegasus charging towards me. I'm halfway up from the ground, worried that this crazed creature is going to attack me, when I realize he's actually concerned. Oh! Oh... he saw me rolling down the hill and thought I Was... injured, dying, something like that. I finish rising from the beautiful green grass and shake myself out, raising my overall alertness. "Are you injured?" He asks.

I shake my head, snickering under my breath. Pale eyes glance around the charging form to see a painted pegasus shielding a smaller form, more or less hidden from my view. It's hard to tell, but it appears that the mare seems as anxious as the stallion coming toward me. Surely they're not both worried about me? C'mon guys I just took a roll! But then... perhaps from a distance it may have looked worse than it was? I greet the stallion with a calm voice, trying to soothe his concerns. "I'm fine, have no fear." I motion to my unscathed body. "Just a gent having a nice roll, I assure you. You and... your lass?" I motion to the pegasus I see in the distance, making an assumption that they are traveling together. "Don't need to worry about me. I'm Rostislav, by the way." No point in postponing the inevitable introductions. Might as well get to know each other.

WC: 323
Tag: @Nora

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
EL FIN {relic} - by Rostislav - 06-20-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: EL FIN {relic} - by Nora - 06-22-2017, 02:27 PM
RE: EL FIN {relic} - by Noah - 06-22-2017, 09:30 PM
RE: EL FIN {relic} - by Rostislav - 06-25-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: EL FIN {relic} - by Miette - 06-27-2017, 05:17 AM
RE: EL FIN {relic} - by Nora - 06-27-2017, 04:53 PM