Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Tiny Dancer

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

where you go, I shall follow   Moira
Asterion had asked her to remain after the gates closed, but Moira could not help but return to the court that had held her in its arms all these months. There is no regret in her heart, save for the regret that she could not bring the man of Terrastella with her. Perhaps it is because of these restless thoughts that she cannot concentrate in the confines of the library and instead is walking among the stalls of Denocte.

It is the first time she allows herself to be immersed in all that this city and these people have to offer.

Her heart soars with the paintings that are illuminated by candlelight and magic, portraits and landscapes and all that is fantastical appearing on canvases. Some even draw and paint as pedestrians stroll through the market, great caricatures appearing before the phoenix even passes them. Everything makes her smile, something of interest and delight on features so often schooled in a distantly concerned appearance.

Underfoot a cat scampers, darting and weaving through the crowd with a rather knowing look until it reaches a small kirin. Dusty rose, vibrant blush and flowers adorn a horned creature. They are smaller than she - something Moira Tonnerre does not experience often. Interest piqued, she moves swiftly through the denizens of Denocte, reaching the rose's side in time to hear their soft exclamation.

"Isn't it wondrous" she whispers from his side, practically glowing with an offered smile that is just as sweet.

Thoughts... "Words." || @Jude, thought I'd snatch this up. I'm so excited to thread with you and this presh cinnamon roll ?!<3
code for e-cho/moira © inkbone

Messages In This Thread
Tiny Dancer - by Jude - 05-04-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Tiny Dancer - by Moira - 05-20-2018, 11:48 PM