Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Teiran

i'm meaner than my demons, i'm bigger than these bones

Her sage green eyes searched Raymond’s face as he spoke, and while she assumed he was being truthful she had never heard anyone describe Solterra as enchanting. Except for, maybe, anyone who lived there and had given it a chance, seen it for what it really was. The desert was an unforgiving place, and Solterra an imperfect one, but it was home and would always be so, regardless of what had happened or no doubt would in the future.

“Perhaps you should see it for yourself then, someday.” When she said so, Teiran hadn’t realized he would then take the suggestion to heart. She had merely said it because it was true. She thought everyone should come to Solterra. They might have gotten a bad reputation, as sun hardened warriors but she wasn’t sure that was so true anymore as maybe it once had been. As, maybe, the Davke were. When the man suggested he drop by sometime, the young woman was truly dumbfounded.

“Yes, okay,” she said, knowing it was the polite thing to do but having some sort of inner conundrum of the whole thing. If he showed up on the court’s doorstep one day and sought her out, she’d have no idea how to entertain him. She wasn’t even sure what that meant. Oh, what had she gotten herself into? Teiran nodded her head stiffly and turned away, to head back to the crowd and her self-appointed duty. “Be careful not to get lost. In the desert, that is. If you do come.” It was as much of a parting invitation as he was going to get, really.

"Speaking."

@Raymond Teiran out!

Messages In This Thread
Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers - by Raymond - 05-04-2018, 06:49 PM
RE: Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers - by Teiran - 05-04-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers - by Teiran - 05-09-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers - by Teiran - 05-21-2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers - by Teiran - 06-01-2018, 11:05 AM