Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - emerald city

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Noxia

Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
Meet him, by the creek in the free lands. Aye. They knew she was scared of travel - having traveled for so long and only having some hazy memories of the encounters. All of the hazy memories had bad vibes, and she truly had lost the desire to start to repeat them or unearth them. Really, it just didn't seem intelligent.

So, as nervous as she was, she forced her way out toward the creek and the living animals. It was a sweet morning - the gorgeous colours easily reflecting in her eyes. Aye, at least it was a good morning, a calm morning. Now... now she just had to find this stag from the day court. He was supposed to be littered in a patchwork pattern. Almost grotesque in her eyes (at least according to the vague description she had been given. But, he is said to know much about the healing arts - something she had never had much time to learn with her parents thanks to them hiding her away from the world. And now... now that she was alone... well she knew that this information would be vital to keeping her alive. It would be vital so that she could allow her mind to work as it needed to and go toward helping others.

As she ends up near the creekbed she starts to follow its path upstream until she begins to see another creature in the distance. The random patches of pale green hues scattered across his body, and the shortened mane and tail are what catch her eyes first. Then, she caught sight of the bed herbs he seemed to be standing in. An abundance of herbs that she recognized vaguely from the herb garden she had tended were richly placed around his feet - still rooted into the ground. So, she moved in closer. "A-are you.... Oz?" she inquired, eyes flickering across his frame - taking in all of his scars and the way his pelt seemed to be put together in a Frankensteinian manner. "I-I'm Noxia. Some of the Night court told me to meet you here..."

Dear Caligo... please let this be Oz. Please don't let her be making a fool of herself...

@GUESSWHO -- sorry for the wait! And for some reason I can't tag your Oz account (?)
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
emerald city - by Oz - 06-21-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: emerald city - by Noxia - 06-26-2017, 12:23 PM
RE: emerald city - by Oz - 06-26-2017, 03:45 PM