Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - All my love comes home to you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eulalie

"Against the odds, against the grain we lean, like gardens toward light.
We reach with all of our might for such a noble aim as love."

What she wouldn't give to know what was going through his mind, to see and understand as their gazes remained locked. Eulalie did not look away, knowing he would be able to read everything in her eyes, the openness, trueness of her words. Though she could not make him believe her, she hoped he would. In her life she had always had so much to give, and yet nobody to give it to until coming to Delumine. This brilliant, bright, beautiful man was worth giving it to. That much she knew.

She believed in simple things. In small things that were always more than they appeared. One of those things was the words he spoke, extending to her the same truth she had set out before him. So few words, but the sunshine woman did understand. She did not need anything other than that, she could have been happy then. But Somnus accepted her touch when she reached out for him and he spoke her name and she felt a tugging, pulling within her. A warmth, a longing, and she thought that he might have felt too.

Her head turned with the movement of his body as they remained in their embrace, and her breathing quickened, her chest rising and falling in cadence. He buried himself within her golden hair and she gently brushed her muzzle along his neck. The ivory warrior gave herself over to the sensation of Somnus, the feeling of the touch of their skin. She drowned in him, happily, gladly, and when he pulled slowly away her earth eyes met his vibrant green and Eulalie smiled. It was not a question in her mind of whether she could and would.

She breathed in slowly, attempting to steady her racing, fluttering, soaring heart as his lips pressed against her jaw. "Yes," she said to him, her voice a whisper on the night air. There was nothing and no one but them, even with the creek beside them and the fireflies around them and the stars above them. She pressed herself closer to him and let herself forget the world, even if just for this one night.

Close FTB @Somnus <3

Messages In This Thread
All my love comes home to you - by Somnus - 05-15-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: All my love comes home to you - by Eulalie - 05-16-2018, 10:15 PM
RE: All my love comes home to you - by Somnus - 05-20-2018, 10:39 AM
RE: All my love comes home to you - by Eulalie - 05-23-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: All my love comes home to you - by Somnus - 05-24-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: All my love comes home to you - by Eulalie - 05-26-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: All my love comes home to you - by Somnus - 05-27-2018, 07:44 AM
RE: All my love comes home to you - by Eulalie - 05-29-2018, 10:04 AM