Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - sunshine is for life, for flowers

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lisseut

LISSEUT

she is passion embodied, a flower of melodrama in eternal bloom
-- ☼ --

A
s if from thin air, a figure appeared before her, causing Lisseut to pull up and take a step back, half surprised. Her ears flicked back and forth as the interloper spoke, halting her song mid lyric. "Oh!" She elicited demurely, but managed to catch his words and process them all the same. She blinked, trying to remember what she had been singing about; sometimes songs fell from her lips and she did not even realize which ones they were. The lyrics would bubble up inside her and simply come out, whether she was thinking about it or not. "The love that never dies could be a flower all the same, for do they not return each year to bloom anew? That does not sound like a sad, or permanent, death to me."

Once she had spoken, she cast her eyes over him and took in his appearance. He was such a pristine shade of white, like winter snow on a sunny day, that she almost had to close her eyes. The feathers sprouting between his eyes and growing up towards his ears and neck intrigued her as they gently rustled in the breeze. He looked exotic, mystical, altogether something new to her. And yet, something about him looked tired...the expression of someone nearing the end of a journey. Her brows furrowed and she frowned. "Are...are you alright?" There was a faint scent of iron that briefly touched her nostrils, as if an echo lingering in the air from thunder the night before. Slightly baffled, she cast a concerned expression up at the male. It was probably nothing; he did not appear to be hurt and the forest carried many scents wihtin. It was almost certainly just a smell the wind had caught and managed to carry across the fields.

She was not one to be overly suspicious of others, her need to ease tension and offer warmth was much more overwhelming than that of ensuring her own personal safety. A low sense of self-preservation, some might call it. Benevolence was more akin to her definition. She sidled sideways so that he wasn't smack dab in front of her anymore, and tilted her head forward in a gesture. "I was heading to the Dawn Court..." He could be anyone - she did not even know if he belonged to the same family as her. Most would shy away from a stranger, especially as new and unknown as she was to the area, but she was not most. She would rather make the attempt to gain a traveling companion for the afternoon. So, she smiled.
"If you are heading the same way and you like, you're free to come with me." She took a couple of steps forward, pausing as an amusing thought crossed her mind, "I promise I won't keep singing about flowers."

ooc: @aion ; editing everything, hopefully this is better!

Messages In This Thread
sunshine is for life, for flowers - by Lisseut - 05-16-2018, 02:22 PM
RE: sunshine is for life, for flowers - by Aion - 05-16-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: sunshine is for life, for flowers - by Lisseut - 05-17-2018, 03:13 PM
RE: sunshine is for life, for flowers - by Aion - 05-19-2018, 07:18 PM
RE: sunshine is for life, for flowers - by Lisseut - 05-24-2018, 01:05 PM