Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - bone to rune; skull to dust

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Silas

The cave was built into the side of the cliffs that lined most of the Terminus Sea. It wasn't particularly large, just a little cove that a few large animals could seek shelter in. It was a cool refuge from the hot summer sun, with slightly dampened walls, though the source of the moisture was nigh undiscoverable. Except for one or two boulders and some small rocks scattered throughout, it was empty. There were no inhabitants except for those who passed by.

Like Silas.

He stood a couple of yards back, just out of reach of the moonlight that shone down into the cave's entrance. His paleness was enough on its own to illuminate the beginning of his form as he faced out toward the sea. He had spent a good few hours there, resting from the sun's heat. Though now in the darkness he found himself growing increasingly restless, though without much of an idea of what to do, or where to go.

Luckily -- if luck is the name you'd like to give it -- he was presented with a distraction. A large, strange-looking beast passed by along the tide's edge. He was painted, literally painted, it seemed, in strange colors, to go along with a strange mop of mane and a skull across his face. In fact, Silas wasn't really sure what species he was looking. Curiosity piqued, he stepped out into the gaze of the moon.

He had only followed the stranger a couple of minutes, if that, before he his presence was a marked change from the status quo. At first the skull-wearing equine -- for equine he was -- spoke in a strange language, and Silas cocked his head to the side, deciding that he was definitely not familiar with it. Then, words he recognized. 'Speak your name.'

Silas continued his way forward toward the stallion, whom he was increasingly intrigued by. A small smile danced across his lips as he speaks in velvety words. "I am Silas. Please, don't mind my intrusion. Your presence was hard for me to ignore and I find myself insatiably curious to know you." He's not turned off by the stallion's brusque tone. Instead, his golden eyes glitter with interest and... something else that cannot quite be named.

@Turhan

Messages In This Thread
bone to rune; skull to dust - by Turhan - 05-18-2018, 10:56 AM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Silas - 05-19-2018, 01:01 AM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Turhan - 05-23-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Silas - 05-24-2018, 05:50 PM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Turhan - 05-27-2018, 04:28 PM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Silas - 06-24-2018, 11:25 PM