Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - bone to rune; skull to dust

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Silas

At first it wasn't clear to Silas that Turhan was blind. There were so many things to take in about the older giant, and at urban had mastered the disability so well, that it had completely slipped Silas's notice. When the strange-looking stallion began to turn his head from side to side, Silas finally caught on. 'The dumb fool... He cannot see!' The kirin knew better than to think that a horse so old let something like blindness hinder him. And yet, a childish giggle slipped past his lips. Turhan's sigh was ignored.

Silas had no idea what a "coo" was. 'Obviously, something the old man killed.' A sarcastic thought. Those teeth, however... Silas had not been given his teeth by s healer. His were goddess-given-- and not in the normal, congenital way most would think. He ran his tongue over the sharpened bones while his golden eyes glittered with mischievous thought."It all sounds rather odd to me, but how could I possibly refuse such an invitation?"

Silas wondered who these Ilati were, and if they were more likely to be friend or foe. He had no doubt that Turhan could be a powerful enemy, but it also seemed that he could be easily manipulated. There was a world-weariness to him, but that life experience seemed more like a past life than any active engagement in the now.

Silas let these thoughts drift away and inclined his head politely. "Please, it seems like there is so much for me to learn. Lead on and I shall follow."

@Turhan

Messages In This Thread
bone to rune; skull to dust - by Turhan - 05-18-2018, 10:56 AM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Silas - 05-19-2018, 01:01 AM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Turhan - 05-23-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Silas - 05-24-2018, 05:50 PM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Turhan - 05-27-2018, 04:28 PM
RE: bone to rune; skull to dust - by Silas - 06-24-2018, 11:25 PM