Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - love like religion

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aethelind

Aethelind
stay wild, moon child

Pale lids pulled away from shockingly blue eyes as a yawn tore forth from between my ivories. Rose gold tinted wings stretched outwards, popping and cracking as they extended to their full span, the yawn turning into a smile that twisted my delicate features. The sun's rays peeked through the leaves, turning my rosy pelt into a masterpiece of green and gold dapples as the light glittered through the tree's full branches.

Napping, I had decided, seemed to be the best way to pass the time until the Night Court decided to set us free by unlocking their gates once more. There was much to do outside of our little realm, I still had so much to learn before I could even think of becoming the head healer for the Rahilah...being the apprentice was just enough for me. I didn't feel as if I had enough experience or the knowledge to be able to confidently take over. But I had to trust, and trust I did, that the Crone knew what she was doing when she stepped forward and chose me to be the successor in a great line of fine mares who had held the position before me.

Dainty ears flicked back and forth, listening as the irritable creatures of the Night Court moved through the court yard of our home. It seemed everyone was getting a small case of the cabin fever, even though the gates hadn't been locked overly long...I think. But there wasn't anything we could do but wait and hope that sooner rather than later they'd open the gates and we'd be free once again to roam. A sigh slid between rosy lips while lids grew heavy once again, my irritable exploring of the court would come later, much later once the bright sun had set and the moon I so worshipped was out again. Filling the world with her gentle embrace.

Rather than partake in the dismal attitude of those awake now, or finding one of my sisters to annoying with my "bright" personality, I allowed my lids to grow heavy once again. Wings tucked back in close to my sides and my nose found it's resting place in the warm opening between my wing and my body.

"speech"

@Toulouse && all are welcome || sorry e.e it's kind of shit, I am trying to figure her out and I am exhausted after work xD BUT I promise it'll get better as the thread goes

Messages In This Thread
love like religion - by Aethelind - 05-19-2018, 07:01 PM
RE: love like religion - by Moira - 05-25-2018, 12:37 PM
RE: love like religion - by Aethelind - 06-07-2018, 01:58 PM
RE: love like religion - by Moira - 06-12-2018, 01:10 AM