Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - a helping hand

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Orion

ORION
exiled prince

It was only when they had come to a more secluded patch of longer grasses and shade that they stopped, and Orion felt the press of a muzzle up against his neck, mingling with his hair and making him heat up in the face. He felt his nerves dance under his skin, milky eyes flickering down toward Rigel before his lips twitched up in to a small smile.

It wasn't until the smaller spoke again that he released a soft laugh, and with it, the tension that seemed to have built up on his shoulders during the walk. Somewhere deep down, he had worried that he would hurt the small Caretaker in some way or form. One of the many worries that seemed to be poking at him now in the back of his mind.

"I think being friends would be great. After all, you're offering me this opportunity and.. well. I wouldn't just want to have you have a child and whisk it away from you. We can do it together and be good friends." Nothing else had to come of it, and that was a lovely thought as well. No worrying from either one of them, except for what would be their child.

Drawing in a breath, he tried to calm himself, nuzzling a little more at the kirin, trying to ease himself in to the instincts that came with him. They were alone, and it wasn't as if Rigel was going to judge him. Such a sweet small thing, Orion was just glad that the other trusted him with this.

@myself || this just in: orion is a giant awkward nerd

Messages In This Thread
a helping hand - by Orion - 05-19-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: a helping hand - by Rigel - 05-19-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: a helping hand - by Orion - 05-19-2018, 08:22 PM
RE: a helping hand - by Rigel - 05-19-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: a helping hand - by Orion - 05-19-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: a helping hand - by Rigel - 05-19-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: a helping hand - by Orion - 05-19-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: a helping hand - by Rigel - 05-19-2018, 09:08 PM