Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - dead dancing

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jaxis

JAXIS
HANDS STEEPED IN BLOOD

It wasn't what she had asked, but nevertheless her curiosity was piqued by the old man and his bones, his odd language that seemed to jolt from his lips, a bit out of place. He himself was out of place, perhaps, but the swampy lands of Terrastella seemed to attract the oddest of the odd.

Even as she walked closer, her head lifted, the scent hitting her hard and fast, boiled skin and burned hairs. It was enough to make the bravest gag, but she was a monster cut from a different cloth. She was a creature shaped by her father and the harsh lands of Solterra that had beaten at her rough edges and smoothed her.

There was more smoothing to go, but it all came with due time.

He was odd but in a way that seemed to draw her in out of sheer curiosity, instead out of her innate desires to toy with someone. He seemed to hold a sort of power with his grim ritual happenings, and Jaxis wanted a part of it. Some part of her tugged and pulled, and she wanted to know, she wanted to learn from this strange old man.

Circle? Her curiosity niggled at her and she stepped ever closer to inspect the hide, surprised to find no holes in the flesh, and her head twisted a little to look at the man, to hear out his story. He was a bit more cracked than she could have ever assumed, but still, something primal seemed to twist about him and the swamp and caves, humming in the air.

Maybe she was just inhaling too much smoke that came from the many burning herbs and areas, clogging at her throat and making her tongue feel a little thick from the sheer scent.

"Me? Make a drum?" Violet eyes wandered back to the hide, and her ears flicked in interest, the small smirk tugging at her mottled lips. It was macabre, something that settled the beast in her chest, the ever preying predator. "Alright. Show me how to make a drum. Show me everything." Perhaps she was more intrigued and more than pleased by what had unfolded.

A drab visit to the Dusk Court was winding up being something she never could have dreamed of. Something to believe in, perhaps? If she could grasp at it, learn his ways as well, dabble in what he was. Dabble in to the unknown and nurture it, create it as her own.

@Turhan || excuse me while i yell bc thank you?!!?

Messages In This Thread
dead dancing - by Jaxis - 05-23-2018, 06:46 PM
RE: dead dancing - by Turhan - 05-27-2018, 06:19 PM
RE: dead dancing - by Jaxis - 05-27-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: dead dancing - by Turhan - 06-05-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: dead dancing - by Jaxis - 06-05-2018, 05:54 PM
RE: dead dancing - by Turhan - 06-19-2018, 11:48 PM
RE: dead dancing - by Jaxis - 07-01-2018, 04:33 PM
RE: dead dancing - by Turhan - 07-11-2018, 09:43 AM
RE: dead dancing - by Jaxis - 07-11-2018, 02:16 PM