Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - gods and monsters

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jaxis

JAXIS
HANDS STEEPED IN BLOOD

There was the flicker of a smile, though it was more strained than anything, annoyance winding its way through muscles and tendons, burying in to her bones. "I suppose so. There's no other reason, though they have called for the regimes." Perhaps it was time for the mortals to meet their demise, though she highly doubted it. Ears twitched, and she focused on the trees once more, still gazing up toward the highest point with a mere tilt of her head to focus on where the canopy reached, a dark mass against the sky. So high up that only a leaf or two made it down; the rest were blown away by the winds wherever they dropped, not a chance given to reach the ground.

Her mouth opened, but there was a shudder, a roll of the earth. Immediately, Jaxis splayed her legs to catch her balance, digging large hooves in to the dirt as a loud voice shuddered. It was deep, booming, enough that it sounded like it could be heard throughout the lands entirely, all of them. STOP. It made her ears clamp against her head, violet eyes gazing at the trees and what would lay beyond, her lips instead twisting in to a scowl. The same booming voice she had heard even in the depths of the swamp before she had made her way here.

Turning her head away as the tremors died, she focused on the other mare once more, eyelids half covering violet irises. "Tempus, I would say. The father of the gods. It was the same voice I heard back in the swamps of Terrastella." Her teeth bared a moment as she looked, huffing out. "I wonder what happened in there.. perhaps he wiped out the regimes of the lands in his anger." Her voice was dry, seemingly unbothered by the fact.

Let them be wiped out, then, if they chose to anger him in some way.

@Hydra || no worries!! all the more ic drama~

Messages In This Thread
gods and monsters - by Jaxis - 05-26-2018, 10:07 AM
RE: gods and monsters - by Hydra - 06-13-2018, 06:44 PM
RE: gods and monsters - by Jaxis - 06-14-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: gods and monsters - by Hydra - 06-27-2018, 01:01 AM
RE: gods and monsters - by Jaxis - 06-27-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: gods and monsters - by Hydra - 07-08-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: gods and monsters - by Jaxis - 07-08-2018, 11:56 PM
RE: gods and monsters - by Hydra - 07-09-2018, 12:36 AM