Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - lacrimosa

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhoswen

R H O S W E N

With a hitch of curdled breath and regret, she wondered then just how many times she had imagined this moment. How many hours had she laid awake, staring at white walls and glittering skies, in hope of an answer to her impossible question? You see, the night was a perfect stage to set upon your dreams and your nightmares - for darkness had a way of tangling love and loss together until you could not tell either face apart: had she longed for this chance at redemption, or loathed it long into the labyrinth of sleep and time? But the dawn will always come, and it will always shatter the illusion that your reality is distant and obscure: light, be it blood-red or ichor-gold, will always reveal the proximity of all things from which you wish to escape. 

The curling of Bexley's auric lip drew her attention in toward the present once more, her gaze smoothing to dispel the wall of smoke in her eyes. There was no place for resistance here, not now. 

We are not strangers. As much as I would want to pretend. Hurting someone is still an act of intimacy.

Rhoswen did not flinch at the soft whip of Bexley's voice; her tone did not matter, her words did not matter - Rhos knew the meaning and the truth. Betrayal is a thimble of arsenic: it does not matter how small the act may be, for its poison will spread regardless. Toxic, septic, destructive. In the name of love? Rhos could not bear to look away from her golden companion, but if she had, her gaze would have turned to a horizon that shrank from the noxious silhouette of a man born to ruin her. "Nothing I can say will take back the events of months past, the mistakes made others, by myself -" the red woman's voice levelled like a stone dropped in water, sizzling from the heat of an eternal sun. 

"I have since learned the truth of so many things," the wind whipped her hair into a cloud of sanguine sand, and whistled in and out of the women's legs as they stood locked in space, "but most of all, Bex, I'm just really fucking sorry." She took a step closer, Bexley's scent dancing into her lungs,

"For everything."

@Bexley yo yo

space

Messages In This Thread
lacrimosa - by Rhoswen - 05-29-2018, 01:25 PM
RE: lacrimosa - by Bexley - 06-02-2018, 11:35 PM
RE: lacrimosa - by Rhoswen - 06-10-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: lacrimosa - by Bexley - 06-14-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: lacrimosa - by Rhoswen - 06-28-2018, 10:42 AM
RE: lacrimosa - by Bexley - 06-30-2018, 05:45 PM
RE: lacrimosa - by Rhoswen - 07-12-2018, 06:24 AM