Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - get them drunk on rose water

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Relic

ONCE MORE
AN ERA IS FADING

Perhaps he was a wandering ancient of some sort, Relic did not know. He knew that he had been immortal, but he did not remember his creation. Only that he.. was, with no parents, simply.. there. Time and space had forged him, had hammered out his dents and smoothed his rough edges, but he would never know what true family was save for the ones that he had once loved, a long long time ago.

Tilting an ear at her question, a slow smile spread over his lips. Places, or people, or family. Relic seemed to ponder that as they walked side by side, thinking back on days past. Oozora was a place he had held dear, his first land that he had claimed, the only land. "Once upon a time there was a place, a long long while ago. It's probably ashes and dust now, grown over by a cataclysm that wiped it away. Oozora, was the name, the first and only land I'd ever claimed and led." It was a soft admission as he spoke, and his eye moved to look at his company, smiling a little more. "As for family.. yes. I've had one, or two, but that was all. Fond memories that I've learned to enjoy, rather than let sadden me."

He was not startled by her assumption. Rather, Relic instead released a throaty laugh from the depths of his chest, a rumble of delight as his horned head bobbed slowly. "Yes, I am. Or, I was. That changed when I came to these lands, though I do not fear it. I've lived a long, long, time. Perhaps immortality will come to me again here, or maybe I will finally live out the rest of my lifespan here. I haven't the faintest idea." Either way, it was nothing that spooked him. "I've learned not to question the many things that fate has thrown at me."

He tilted his head then, and the old kirin glanced at his company at last. "And you? Were you immortal? Are you still?"

@Pandora

Messages In This Thread
get them drunk on rose water - by Pandora - 05-31-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Relic - 05-31-2018, 11:19 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Pandora - 06-26-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Relic - 06-26-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Pandora - 06-27-2018, 02:12 AM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Relic - 06-27-2018, 03:12 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Pandora - 06-28-2018, 01:02 PM
RE: get them drunk on rose water - by Relic - 07-03-2018, 03:45 PM