Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - a thousand eyes blinking at me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Relic

ONCE MORE
AN ERA IS FADING

A call through the swamp caused him to pause, and the kirin bobbed his head slightly, hooves instead pushing down in to the bog more, his good eye sweeping over the swamp. There was no real source to the voice, an eerie thing indeed, and Relic drew in a breath instead. An Ilati, perhaps? Or someone else? Whoever it was, they had called out the warning, and he would be foolish to at least not divert his path in some way.

An old fool, trusting like he is, but he doubted any harm would come from changing direction in a swamp when he knew the way out.

"For as many years as I've lived, it'd certainly be a foolish way to end it all," he answered back, smiling slightly as he did. It was a mere pull of his lips, and he relaxed himself as he shifted his weight, instead backtracking a little ways to ensure he wasn't going in the direction of the Kelpie. At least the hoofprints left behind would serve as a warning to himself, should he choose to move again.

For the moment, he was merely curious, blinking his eyes and allowing himself to relax. "Will you show yourself?" Innocent enough. He doubted they -- she? -- would, but that was no loss on him should she choose not to. Many desired to be left alone, but if she did, would she have warned him?

@Rhea || hhh!!!

Messages In This Thread
a thousand eyes blinking at me - by Relic - 06-01-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: a thousand eyes blinking at me - by Rhea - 06-11-2018, 11:08 AM
RE: a thousand eyes blinking at me - by Relic - 06-11-2018, 06:11 PM