Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Poor Timing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cynix

CYNIX
day met night

The sheepish smile pulled along a mottled mug, and Cynix felt his ears twist back just a little, brushing over the feathers of his wings as he looked at his larger winged friend. "In my defense, there really was a festival happening. We just.. happened to be a little late." His head drew back a little, and coral eyes focused on the night sky, the dancing of stars and the occasional streak that seemed to run across to the horizon, vanishing. The skies were beautiful at night, and while he preferred to have his nose somewhere in the books, it was good to be outside while the rest of the world seemed to be falling in to insanity.

He was plucked out of his thoughts by a wing on his back, massive and warm, feathers tickling at his sides. Cynix blinked, looking back down from the heavens to look at the bloody bay beside him, a small smile tucking his lips up. "Me, fine company? Even with my nose stuck in a book?" Or his head in the clouds. Honestly, he found he enjoyed wandering more than anything. The stifling library had felt more.. claustrophobic than usual lately, so wandering when the gates had closed seemed to be the best choice for him.

Shaking away the thought, the purple and ivory boy let out a sigh, his chest heaving a little before he loosened his shoulders. He felt guilty that they were late to the festival, the remnants of flowers only petals dancing in the chilled night air, dancing away. Some were just pressed in to the ground too far, and he only lowered his head to poke at a discarded lower crown with his nose, sighing and lifting up once more.

"I'm sorry we're late..." If he could fly, perhaps it would have been... better. But his wings were small, behind his ears. Useless.

@Raglan || <3

Messages In This Thread
Poor Timing - by Raglan - 06-02-2018, 08:33 PM
RE: Poor Timing - by Cynix - 06-02-2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Poor Timing - by Raglan - 06-19-2018, 01:45 AM
RE: Poor Timing - by Cynix - 06-21-2018, 11:01 PM