Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - dusty pages and candlelight

Users browsing this thread:

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Relic

ONCE MORE
AN ERA IS FADING

The smile pulled on dark lips and Relic tilted his head just a little, his scarred eye coming in to focus from the shadows, the candlelight flickering off pale skin that was jagged and knotted, that would no longer grow those dark hairs. "I've found it to be oddly calming at night, something to soothe the mind if you worry too much, or think too much, like me." His voice was light and jovial, and he chuckled to himself a little at her mention. Other, was it? "I've sampled many teas myself over the millennia upon millennia that the world has offered. I've managed to find myself stuck here on peppermint."

Relic's voice softened as he spoke, the old look in his eyes like something of a memory more than anything, as if he was peering in to the past he could only see. It was a long time ago, he knew that much. "Hopefully, peace of mind and contentment like it seems to provide for me," came the admission, and he chuckled softly, his tail flicking and the plume of white settling over scaled legs lazily, stark in contrast to such dark hues. "If you worry about well intending motives, I might have to rethink my actions," he teased back, still chuckling to himself.

Florentine was a lovely creature already. Her presence was soothing and reminded him of the older days of peace and soft voices. It was something he hadn't experienced in a while.

Curiosity colored that scarred face of his, fangs showing in a warm smile before he nodded his horned head slowly. "I'm assuming if I were there to learn for a little while, I would still call myself Terrastellan, and come visit home often, yes?" He didn't think he would have to change his allegiance for the sake of learning.

@Florentine || ooooh he'd love it, more to learn for him!

Messages In This Thread
dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 06-03-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Florentine - 06-11-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 06-12-2018, 04:45 PM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Florentine - 06-28-2018, 11:20 AM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 06-30-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Florentine - 07-02-2018, 05:35 AM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 07-06-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Florentine - 07-16-2018, 10:12 AM
RE: dusty pages and candlelight - by Relic - 07-20-2018, 11:17 PM