Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Joining The Stars

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kauri

burn through my love, i've had quite enough

It appears they stood within the same boat. There were not many places he could speak easily for nor tell where many of them lie. He knew of this meadow, that forest, and the rivers in which flowed close to this sector. From personal preference, he would give the trees his praise. A perfect place for general shelter—to hide and observe the outside world. His gaze shifted to the forest he slunk from, tongue pressed against teeth in thought.

Although she spoke of company, he was not sure that self could greatly provide such matter. If he took the initiative to approach the stranger, he certainly could’ve taken the opportunity to turn a blind eye. Whether by that chance she was injured or not, he was here having offered help. Company wouldn’t hurt, not at all.

Something deep down began to hiss. Breathing away his colliding thoughts, sight went back upon the mare. He’d hear out her name before responding. “The trees offer great cover, this meadow a restful view. Or, should you like the gentle song of the river?” Words held a bit of a melody, his body to swivel toward a particular direction.

He dreaded it, he gave it the greatest of disdain. An old building lie south of here, the real cornerstone of this sector. Not much could he croon as if he would willingly tell about the capital to begin with. Skull turned to Xeria, a hint of displeasure upon his face, but his tone dipped in honey. “Though should you want the company, I may remain beside you for the night. To what do you wish of this?” he softly asked.

The stallion moved to stand before the mare, eyes slightly charmed by the bits of grass that danced with the chilling wind. “I go by Kauri.”

"Speaks" | Thinks
@Xeria 
•••

Messages In This Thread
Joining The Stars - by Xeria - 06-03-2018, 07:25 PM
RE: Joining The Stars - by Kauri - 06-04-2018, 04:02 PM
RE: Joining The Stars - by Xeria - 06-05-2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Joining The Stars - by Kauri - 06-06-2018, 10:31 PM