Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - family, friends and loved ones

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eulalie

Eulalie

WHAT IS DONE IN LOVE,
IS DONE WELL.

“Yes,” she said, almost breathlessly. “I’ve been to the caretakers with sickness and well… yes, I’m sure,” her dark eyes searched Ulric’s own, worried by the bewilderment she saw there. Eulalie’s stomach dropped. Ulric was such a large part of both her and Somnus’ lives, if he was not happy for her how would she find the reassurance she had come looking for? She shifted her weight, gaze sliding away from the man before her and into the distance. What would she do? Her heart beat quickly, and she swallowed past the lump in her throat.

“He doesn’t. I wanted to wait to tell him… I didn’t think he needed to be worrying about having a child while he’s in a meeting with the God of Time,” Eulalie laughed lightly, but it was half hearted and strangled. When she looked back at Ulric she attempted to compose herself, to put forth a stronger mask than what she was actually feeling. “I will tell him once we are back home.” A promise, a decision. She knew waiting too long would not be good for anyone.

She could never regret the things that had happened between her and Somnus… she cared too deeply for him, and would never want anything to change. But not knowing what he would think, not knowing if he would be by her side through it, those thoughts were ones she could not easily push away no matter how much she would like to.

“I can’t do this by myself, Ulric.”

@Ulric
space

Messages In This Thread
family, friends and loved ones - by Eulalie - 06-03-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: family, friends and loved ones - by Ulric - 06-03-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: family, friends and loved ones - by Eulalie - 06-10-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: family, friends and loved ones - by Ulric - 06-18-2018, 06:08 AM
RE: family, friends and loved ones - by Eulalie - 09-04-2018, 08:37 PM