Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a little here, a little there [ twilight party ]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Relic

ONCE MORE
AN ERA IS FADING

Raising his head, Relic was more interested in the way she moved toward him than threatened. He'd lived for millennia, and this was simply a time where his immortality had finally shed off of him like a winter coat in the spring. "No blood shed just yet. The moon reflects what it sees, not what is inside us." The words are a low rumble, a simple admission as he stood, allowed himself to be poked with her muzzle at his chest. He disregarded the statement on his sight, not really ruffled by it. After all, there was much he had seen, much he had missed. This was one of the things he'd missed; creatures like her, made of earth and bone and connected in ways most primal, where no others could be.

Vespel. Vespara? The deity? His ears flicked as he watched her glares, her pinkened teeth from blood that slid from her tongue. "If I make her mad, I will face her wrath. I do not fear deities when I have been one of them myself." Perhaps not all powerful, but immortal. It was nothing against those that wielded magic as easy as breathing, but he could weigh his experience of the world with them. Should he be struck down.. then perhaps it was his time. "If I'm struck down, then my time has finally come. I've seen plenty of the world over millennia. I've missed much, and seen much."

He was flawed as any, he knew that. His long life did not grant him the ability to be some perfect creature and he would be the first to admit it. "Tell me, how do I anger the goddess?" It was curious more than accusatory; after all, gods and deities were all fickle things. "How was she, before the court...?" His books only offered him so much information, when here in front of him was a woman that came from the past itself, it seemed. She likely carried years of stories in her head too.

@Batty

Messages In This Thread
a little here, a little there [ twilight party ] - by Relic - 06-04-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: a little here, a little there [ twilight party ] - by Relic - 06-26-2018, 03:15 PM