Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a little here, a little there [ twilight party ]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Relic

ONCE MORE
AN ERA IS FADING

A low laugh bubbled in his throat, and Relic chose to merely smile slightly. A god to some, perhaps, he was, and maybe he was an idiot at times. Was he not prone to what mortals would do? Stumble and fall? While he had been immortal, that hadn't meant that he was someone immaculate. No one -- even deities -- was spotless with their record. "If I was, than I was. I am not some all powerful thing." Not anymore, rather.

His head tipped as he attempted to translate her words, though he was fairly certain Swewll was some sort of name for him, and something told him it was nothing nice. Not that he expected it to be. "I read a book and learn about a land I've just come to. Though if my brain falls out I'd be surprised." He was clearly unruffled by her words and her tone, a man that had been rounded by millennia.

Still, he was curious. His ears pricked as his head followed her motions, his good eye keeping focused on her, the other merely a blank and milky thing buried in scar tissue. "So what do I do? Go back to the old times, perhaps, a sacrifice? Or maybe she wants more than something as simple as that." Now he was really sparked with curiosity, standing on gleaming hooves as he watched the painted mare.

Primal, aggressive, every bit of what everyone had used to be at one point, before growing accustomed to living in structures and learning to read and write. She was smart, he knew that much. Her vocabulary meant little when it came to intelligence, there was a gleam he could see in the depths of the dark holes on her mask.

@Batty

Messages In This Thread
a little here, a little there [ twilight party ] - by Relic - 06-04-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: a little here, a little there [ twilight party ] - by Relic - 07-20-2018, 09:45 PM