Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Like Glitter & gold

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Quinn

quinn
Are we just killing time - just living year to year
For a moment, Quinn briefly wondered if this fellow would simply give a snarl and launch at him from the way that he looked at him at first. His own word was drenched in sarcasm and Quinn’s own expression only became more of a wicked grin, as if to further antagonise him. The boy shifted a little closer, as he listened intently and his green eyes never missed anything. He didn’t miss the way he spoke to him, mocking him right back – and it made him appreciate his company all the more.

More fun were those who could take what he dished out but serve it back to him, without any heed for how he might respond back. Quinn loved it.

“One would think that it’s common sense,” he says ad he adds an odd accent to his voice. “It is my deliberation in watching fish. They have gills, we do not. We breathe air, fish do not. Therefore my deduction is that a fish would drown out of water and we would drown in water,” he says in a long, exhaustive breath.

He watched though as the figure, now known to be Skold, circled around to be behind him for a moment, before he came to stand at his other shoulder. Quinn wondered if he was some species of hawk for a moment, but he gave a little shrug instead.

“Not here, but… here?” he says, referring to the world as he look around. “I was welcomed into Terrastella, the Dusk Court. Though I have no fricking idea of what I’m going to do there,” he says. “Where did you come from?”

son of entia and naveen
HTML from Mia - Image from Raygun Graphics

@Skold <3

Messages In This Thread
Like Glitter & gold - by Skold - 06-07-2018, 11:08 AM
RE: Like Glitter & gold - by Quinn - 06-08-2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Like Glitter & gold - by Skold - 06-09-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: Like Glitter & gold - by Quinn - 06-18-2018, 10:11 PM