Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I Run On the Wrong Side of Life [Twilight Party]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 50 — Threads: 5
Signos: 330
Inactive Character

I've gone a million miles
With the same crooked smile

He’d only heard of her, mostly in passing and in the whispering of the trees, and even captured a glimpse of her once before on his journey to the capitol. An enthralling woman of creamy gold, fair and just in her rule from what he’d been told. Florentine was her name and she was the mortal Sovereign of Vespera’s realm, and it was she that Atreus sought as he wound his way to the lush fields.

Standing beside a roaring flame that spread a brilliant sheen across her gilded hide, Florentine was easy enough for him to locate, but… But she was not alone. He didn’t know with whom she stood with, but they did not hold Atreus’ interests, not now.

A scowl contorted his face, but the expression was muted enough, gone just as quickly as it had appeared. Although Atreus quite enjoyed himself an exquisite celebration every now and then, his desire laid within the Sovereign and picking her brain. So many questions still remained, of what had changed in the span of five years, where the whole of Novus now stood, what he had missed in his time away… If the Ilati still called Terrastella home, or if he and Turhan were all that remained of the peculiar group.

Breathing deep, Atreus turned his back to the pair and set his sights on the other party-goers. He found himself floating adrift in a sea of unfamiliar faces, but the fact didn’t faze him. Maybe Fiona would pass him by and he could exchange words of thanks for her illustration? Perhaps, while he waited, he would find another captivating individual with knowledge to share, secrets to pass along? He was a sociable creature, after all, to the extent that some may label him as nettlesome. The man bore a mask of genteel and solicitous tendencies, an old and wizened master of concealing his true intentions, whatever they may be. Hell, sometimes even Atreus wasn’t sure what they were – but in due time, under the proper circumstances, all would be revealed.

For now, the poison master made his way to the tables that had been set up to fill a plate, that perpetual, facile smile snaking its way across his lips once more.

And I always give you all you need
But I can see that you're dancing with the devil

Open to any! <3

be careful with that one, love, he will do what it takes to survive

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
I Run On the Wrong Side of Life [Twilight Party] - by Atreus - 06-08-2018, 08:28 AM
RE: I Run On the Wrong Side of Life [Twilight Party] - by Asterion - 06-09-2018, 10:42 AM
RE: I Run On the Wrong Side of Life [Twilight Party] - by Asterion - 06-27-2018, 11:31 AM
RE: I Run On the Wrong Side of Life [Twilight Party] - by Asterion - 06-29-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: I Run On the Wrong Side of Life [Twilight Party] - by Asterion - 12-13-2018, 02:19 PM