Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I Run On the Wrong Side of Life [Twilight Party]

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 50 — Threads: 5
Signos: 330
Inactive Character

I've gone a million miles
With the same crooked smile

No more than a minute could have passed before he’s joined by another. It isn’t the gilded Sovereign he’d been hoping for, and although he doesn’t immediately realize it, this bay stallion may be just as good.

His smile tugs wider in response and he chuckles humorously from beside the man doused in twilight. “Why not both? This is a party, after all,” he reminded as he plucked a tightly condensed ball of oats, smothered with honey and who knew what else from the table and onto his plate, ”There’s no shame in indulging a little bit. As for me, I believe I’ll try a bit of everything.” Half of what was displayed across the draped table he had never seen, and he had no intent of letting anything go untasted.
With his plate filled, Atreus urged it to rise from the tabletop and only because this man called Asterion had piqued his interest, albeit slightly for now, he lingered long enough for him to fill his own. ”A true pleasure to meet you, Asterion,” his response came rolling off his cut-glass tongue, “I am Atreus.”

Only when his newfound companion had finalized his choices did Atreus turn, abandoning the table in favor of one of the gently crackling fires setup nearby. It illuminated the area around them fairly, casting flickering shadows on those standing close. The roan basked in its light, taking a moment to first inspect one of the oat balls before taking a bite out of it. It was sickly sweet, but as he would find out later, horridly filling. With it gone, Atreus finally lifted his gaze to rest it upon Asterion, that eye of black reflecting little of the light cast upon it.

”I’m certain I’ve seen you before in passing, but I regret to say that’s it. Tell me, Asterion, what it is you do here in Terrastella?” His eyes wandered fleetingly as he truly took in the form of his company. Tall, lithe, a face that appeared to lack the hardness of a battle-weary warrior, and dark eyes that seemed to hold a certain, wizened look. A sage, perhaps? Or maybe another healer in the broad ranks of Terrastella?

And I always give you all you need
But I can see that you're dancing with the devil

@Asterion :D

be careful with that one, love, he will do what it takes to survive

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Run On the Wrong Side of Life [Twilight Party] - by Asterion - 06-09-2018, 10:42 AM
RE: I Run On the Wrong Side of Life [Twilight Party] - by Atreus - 06-18-2018, 09:05 AM
RE: I Run On the Wrong Side of Life [Twilight Party] - by Asterion - 06-27-2018, 11:31 AM
RE: I Run On the Wrong Side of Life [Twilight Party] - by Asterion - 06-29-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: I Run On the Wrong Side of Life [Twilight Party] - by Asterion - 12-13-2018, 02:19 PM