Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The things you hide in your heart [Twilight Party - MEETING]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 50 — Threads: 5
Signos: 330
Inactive Character

I've gone a million miles
With the same crooked smile

There is still so much that Atreus doesn’t know. The evening had been, for the most part, a pleasurable one. It had presented the opportunity to view those who also called Terrastella home, allowing the silver-dusted man to know their faces and a few of their faces. When he could, he would linger nearby, aloof as he gazed off in another direction but with an ear twitching in the direction of a group’s conversation every now and then. There was much he wished to learn and knowledge he fully intended to seek out in the future, but for now, Atreus was content to quietly test the waters of his old home and its new inhabitants.

His eyes had periodically gazed upon the gilded form of the Sovereign, always from afar as she seemed to be the highlight of attention for many. It had been a disappointment, if he were being honest, but it was alright – he would have his chance eventually, when they were alone.

It was she who called them all to gather, and with a curious quirk of his brow the poison master stepped closer. If Fiona were present, it was to she that he chose to linger beside, but not too close. He listened with keen interest as she spoke of her counsel and its myriad of vacant positions, only to begin listing off those she wished to see fill the holes of her Court.

The names fall away from her lips one by one – Raymond, a man of deep red with an anomalous tail, to be given the title of Champion of Battle – Fiona, sweet and delicate like the flower her hide resembled, awarded the position of Champion of Community – Turhan, that old codger Atreus had known for so long, now dubbed Champion of Wisdom if he so accepted. And then… then, there was him, offered to be the Champion of Healing.

Atreus fought the pull of a wicked smile as he stepped forward.

“Oh,” the halfblood began, his surprise counterfeit but convincing with practiced ease as he dipped his head to Florentine, “It would be my highest honor to accept your most gracious offer, dear Florentine.” A grin was present on his face, but its degeneracy was concealed. “I won’t let you down.”

And I always give you all you need
But I can see that you're dancing with the devil

<333

be careful with that one, love, he will do what it takes to survive

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
RE: The things you hide in your heart [Twilight Party - MEETING] - by Atreus - 06-12-2018, 04:52 AM