Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - OH, VERDANT TOWERS!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 114 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Day Court Champion of Battle
Male [He/Him/His]  |  15 [Year 496 Summer]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 25 — Exp: 40  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Hajduk (Mythical Lion)

OH, TO BE HERE ON THE GROUND

"Oh I'd be happy to help, but you probably want to work on those navigation skills sometime."  Toro gave a short but good-natured sigh. "Of course." "You can't always trust every stranger you meet in the wilderness." Her words did little to make him think, he only laughed, brushing it off as a cute joke. Toro followed blindly at the swish of her tail, having caught her gaze, he was all the more confident in his ability to charm, if not seduce, this forest maiden. He liked the way she joked and the way she moved, but he liked the way she felt especially. He had the faintest feeling that she was not real, an illusion in the autumnal light, gone if he blinked or moved too quickly. Her presence felt untouchable. It made him want to follow her more.

Real or not, he couldn't bear to walk beside her in silence, and so, he opened his mouth. "So if you know these woods, I'm guessing you're from around here?" His tails swung idly, he spoke after a beat. "I'm not, but you could've figured that out, I'm sure. It took months to get here, maybe a year." His eyes traveled over her neck and back and hips. "It was worth it." Toro's gaze lingered on the stars in her coat before wandering back up to the treetops, suffocating and auburn.

"What I say,"

What I think,
CREDITS

@myfanwy

please always tag here and preferably discord for replies

Messages In This Thread
OH, VERDANT TOWERS! - by El Toro - 06-13-2018, 03:30 PM
RE: OH, VERDANT TOWERS! - by Myfanwy - 06-14-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: OH, VERDANT TOWERS! - by El Toro - 06-16-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: OH, VERDANT TOWERS! - by Myfanwy - 06-24-2018, 03:09 AM
RE: OH, VERDANT TOWERS! - by El Toro - 06-25-2018, 01:34 AM
RE: OH, VERDANT TOWERS! - by Myfanwy - 06-27-2018, 11:09 AM