Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - OH, VERDANT TOWERS!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 114 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Day Court Champion of Battle
Male [He/Him/His]  |  15 [Year 496 Summer]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 25 — Exp: 40  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Hajduk (Mythical Lion)

YOU'RE LIKE ME / NOWHERE TO BE / THINGS WE WANT / MOSTLY FREE

She answered vaguely, coyly, he enjoyed it. "I am and I'm not." He chuckled a little at this, like she could've said the dumbest thing in the world and it would be okay because wasn't she pretty. He didn't know what she meant. He didn't really care to. He was the same as her, he presumed, being born somewhere else and living here now, though "here" was relative, it was on this continent but not quite the same place. Toro followed her gaze to the river. "That's the way out." It didn't look familiar. "Funny. That's not the way I came." He almost had time to think about it but she asked, "Why was it worth it?"

The question caught him off-guard. He'd meant it as a passing flirtation, thinking its meaning obvious. Frankly, he hadn't thought much about it when he'd said it, and had almost forgotten by the time she asked. It was insignificant, but clearly not to her. The pale stallion did not panic, though - he was at least mildly comfortable in these sort of situations, when he was feeling confident enough to think himself worthy of a conversation with a glittering mist kind of girl. "Well, for starters, you're lovely," he paused, not good enough, "but there was a lot to get away from. It's not so much worth it to be here as to be not there." Toro quieted, his gaze separating from her to drift upon the trees and passing birds and animals. He looked to her again. "I wonder if you might understand something like that? I don't dislike it here, but I mostly feel the same. There's different people. Prettier girls. Heh," he half-grinned at her. He'd overcompensated for repetitious language with personal but relatively shallow speech. He yearned to deflect it back to his preferred subject: flirting.

@Myfanwy beats (not gore) || beats (gore-ish)

"What I say,"

What I think,
credit

please always tag here and preferably discord for replies

Messages In This Thread
OH, VERDANT TOWERS! - by El Toro - 06-13-2018, 03:30 PM
RE: OH, VERDANT TOWERS! - by Myfanwy - 06-14-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: OH, VERDANT TOWERS! - by El Toro - 06-16-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: OH, VERDANT TOWERS! - by Myfanwy - 06-24-2018, 03:09 AM
RE: OH, VERDANT TOWERS! - by El Toro - 06-25-2018, 01:34 AM
RE: OH, VERDANT TOWERS! - by Myfanwy - 06-27-2018, 11:09 AM
RE: OH, VERDANT TOWERS! - by El Toro - 07-02-2018, 11:24 PM