Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - freedom at last

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
tender heart

The question took her slightly off guard, but Araxes smiled all the same, a small thing as her wings tucked in against her head, behind her ears, burying against her skull. "Yes. The bird that arrived in Denocte... it carried his voice. Like the echo of the world, deep and carrying. I'm certain he is in that meeting as well, though how he chose to show himself, we won't know." No, only the regime would know, and who knew if they would tell their people anything. Ever since the closing of the gates, they had not spoken to anyone in the court, let alone their champions. It was disheartening.

"From what I know.. they haven't in a long time... but they've shown their faces here and now. So maybe, just maybe, they'll start walking among us once more.. it would be thrilling, certainly, to see them among us once more." Araxes smiled fondly at the thought of her patron deity, of Caligo. The one that had been through so much... perhaps she could straighten things out, or give advice. Certainly, isolating themselves had not been the answer, and now that they were welcoming again.. it would be a slow process to once more revive the court to its former glory, but it could be done.

Turning her head toward her company, there was a smile on her mottled lips. "I am Araxes. I will be on the look out for Caligo myself." The words were soft, and she relaxed herself. She remembered the threat of the dragon far too well, though she had attempted to leave once or twice, the gates had been firmly shut and guarded. She would have braved the dragon as well, something that shouldn't have been a threat to the Denoctians, but had been.

"Night Court is my home," she whispered, and there was a sadness in her words. So much had changed in her time there, for years. "I am the Champion of Wisdom, though I don't feel so wise with what has happened." The council had been shunted aside for the regime to instead pull a decision that had outcasted many.

@Indra @ || It's alright!! I don't mind at all ahhh

Messages In This Thread
freedom at last - by Araxes - 06-14-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Indra - 06-14-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Araxes - 06-14-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Indra - 06-21-2018, 03:32 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Araxes - 06-26-2018, 04:22 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Indra - 06-28-2018, 03:14 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Araxes - 06-30-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Indra - 07-31-2018, 03:55 PM
RE: freedom at last - by Araxes - 07-31-2018, 07:37 PM