Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - heatwave

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Valkyr

VALKYR
from the land of ice and snow

Soon... soon it would be Winter, her birth season, the time to celebrate being of age. Though Novus was a strange land to her, unknown. She'd seen coming of age celebrations back at her old home, but how did they celebrate here? Were there feasts? Was there music, jovial singing, toasts?

Pondering on it, she stepped forward to sink her two front hooves in to the water, feeling the chill of it seep in to her fur and skin. It was still warm compared to the howling cold of home, and her ears swung forward as she gazed at the horizon. She missed home, but this was home now, wasn't it? Yes, this was home. A sigh built up in her chest before puffing out, and she paused, flicking an ear and turning her head at the sound of a voice approaching her.

Rather quickly, too.

Blinking, she turned herself away from the waters to see a male approaching her, all smiles and confident voice, loud over the swell of the chilly waves. "Lovely yes, cold? Not so much." Her voice, despite her appearance, was a little deep and throaty, carrying the accent of her northern homeland, thick and threading through her words. "This is warm, compared to my old home. I almost want to swim, just to cool myself off." Her laughter peeled from her lips, warm and gently deeper, just another throaty noise of joy.

@Tuomas || i don't mind at all!!!

Messages In This Thread
heatwave - by Valkyr - 06-15-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: heatwave - by Tuolouse - 06-18-2018, 03:28 PM
RE: heatwave - by Valkyr - 06-18-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: heatwave - by Tuolouse - 06-30-2018, 05:24 PM
RE: heatwave - by Valkyr - 07-03-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: heatwave - by Tuolouse - 07-07-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: heatwave - by Valkyr - 08-19-2018, 11:56 AM
RE: heatwave - by Tuolouse - 08-27-2018, 02:56 PM