Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - heatwave

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Valkyr

VALKYR
from the land of ice and snow

A curious man, her company was, and black tipped ear flicked toward him a moment while Valkyr regarded him curiously herself. She'd burned with curiosity as well, always had, so it was a surprise to find someone that wanted to know as much as she did. "Yes, my old home. Your people here call it the North, for simplicity's sake." Her voice grew more fond, and her accent rested on her words as she smiled warmly at the thought of home. "I came here with my parents, once we left. They told me stories about Novus while growing up, and I never thought I would be here. Yet.. here I am." Strange, how that turned out, wasn't it?

"If I had my choice, I would make it winter here all year round, and hope that it wasn't as stifling as this heat is." Another laugh crept up from her chest, and she shook her head, sending ivory locks scattering about her face. They settled again, and her golden eyes regarded her company, taking in his name. "Toulouse..." A strange name to her, having grown up in the North, but she nodded, her accent making the name sound so strange, just as odd as it felt slipping off of her tongue in the first place.

"I am Valkyr."

@Tuomas || sneaky tuomas omg (also seafood 4ever i love it)

Messages In This Thread
heatwave - by Valkyr - 06-15-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: heatwave - by Tuolouse - 06-18-2018, 03:28 PM
RE: heatwave - by Valkyr - 06-18-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: heatwave - by Tuolouse - 06-30-2018, 05:24 PM
RE: heatwave - by Valkyr - 07-03-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: heatwave - by Tuolouse - 07-07-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: heatwave - by Valkyr - 08-19-2018, 11:56 AM
RE: heatwave - by Tuolouse - 08-27-2018, 02:56 PM