Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - heatwave

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Valkyr

VALKYR
from the land of ice and snow

A tip of her ears was given at the question, golden eyes blinking before her lips were flickering in to an easy sort of smile, slow and steady. "It depends on where you go. Like here, there are different lands. My father's home was Brynjar." Though she had never seen it herself. She had spent her time in her mother's land, learning from that side of the family, dipping proverbial toes in the ways there, and storing everything she had learned in the back of her mind. She was a born warrior, and would remain in that area of life.

Her lips twitched, a small smile, until her head shook and her mane was rippling along her neck, a sigh parting through from the depths of her throat. "I suppose for someone born in the northern area, the cold is preferred. This weather makes my skin crawl. Too hot, too humid. Even if it is 'chilled' for you." She supposed she was lucky there just wasn't ice in her veins, in that aspect of things.

Blinking, her gaze finally tore away from the waves of the ocean to gaze upon her company, and her head tilted a bare fraction, just so. "I was born in the north, and raised there. This is.. new to me, these lands. My parents came back and so I came with them. I suppose they felt a pull here.. to return. Perhaps it is a home to them, and I can make it a home to me. Sticky weather or not." She laughed softly at her own words, turning her head back away from the man to look out over the waves.

"And you.. why are you here? In Novus? Did you come because of the stories? There are many that surround it, I've heard. Or because perhaps the rumors of it being a new start?"

@Tuomas ||

Messages In This Thread
heatwave - by Valkyr - 06-15-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: heatwave - by Tuolouse - 06-18-2018, 03:28 PM
RE: heatwave - by Valkyr - 06-18-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: heatwave - by Tuolouse - 06-30-2018, 05:24 PM
RE: heatwave - by Valkyr - 07-03-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: heatwave - by Tuolouse - 07-07-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: heatwave - by Valkyr - 08-19-2018, 11:56 AM
RE: heatwave - by Tuolouse - 08-27-2018, 02:56 PM