Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - ORENDA

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 99 — Threads: 13
Signos: 1,000
Inactive Character

HE MOTIONED ME TO THE SKY,
Beneath the autumn sun, the young pegasus gleamed golden, reflecting opalescent light from her pale coat. A minute twitch of her wings sent her racing headlong towards the cliffs from where she had been lazily hanging in the sky, legs tucked against her chest and laughter bubbling in her throat -- oh, how good it felt to stretch her wings on such a fine day. An extension of her wings, and she swooped across the still-green grass, barely dragging a hoof over it just because she could -- there was no watchful Dam to worry and fuss over her, to chide her for such careless stunts.

She lands with a dull thump upon the ground, her wings tucking close to her body as she does so. She’s as ready as she thinks she’ll ever be to chase the legend she’d followed here, to join amongst the ranks of the Halcyon, and if her internal compass (and the description she’d been given) are correct, she’s entered into the realm of the Dusk Court where the Halcyon Unit dwelled.

She’s sure she’ll be stumbled upon soon, if by patrol or by happenstance, and so her pace is slow and unhurried -- she’s a foreigner in a strange land, and she knows all too well how easily being such a thing could lead to certain accusations. Most of which were true, if the Gang were involved, but, well, if people wanted their things to stay where they belonged they should have taken better care of them.

Dusk is beginning to fall when she spots the figure of another, and she takes a moment to appreciate the fine coincidence before a soft smile crosses her lips. “Greetings,” She murmurs back before her head tilts to the side slightly, her ears flicking forward at attention. “Perhaps you could help me -- I’m seeking the Dusk Court, and their Halcyon Unit.”
I HEARD HEAVEN & THE THUNDER CRY.

Messages In This Thread
ORENDA - by Marisol - 06-21-2018, 04:03 PM
RE: ORENDA - by Theodosia - 06-21-2018, 06:23 PM
RE: ORENDA - by Marisol - 06-21-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: ORENDA - by Theodosia - 06-22-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: ORENDA - by Marisol - 06-23-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: ORENDA - by Theodosia - 06-24-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: ORENDA - by Marisol - 06-25-2018, 06:45 PM
RE: ORENDA - by Theodosia - 06-26-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: ORENDA - by Marisol - 06-27-2018, 06:11 PM
RE: ORENDA - by Theodosia - 06-28-2018, 04:31 PM