Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - ORENDA

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 99 — Threads: 13
Signos: 1,000
Inactive Character

HE MOTIONED ME TO THE SKY,
She isn’t afraid of training, of hardship -- she’s used to the physical exertion of a fight, her pelt marked with barely-visible silver scars and nicks that speak to her time spent at Elysium’s side. She hasn’t come here expecting to be immediately made a soldier, and she’s unsurprised by the length of time that Marisol gives her -- and, immediately, she’s determined to be promoted faster than the norm, to become so excellent in her role here that it becomes obvious.

“Fighter,” She replies without any hesitation, something fierce and wild and wanting in her voice. She has, perhaps, been on this path since birth without ever being able to see where it headed -- a lifetime of remembering how carelessly her Dam had been treated by the one who had claimed to care for him, how frail he had remained even after the Gang had rescued them. Her Sire had stolen something from her Dam, something the young stallion had never been able to regain, and her heart ached at the thought of allowing anyone else to feel so small.

Surrounded by the tall lavender grass, she turns and pins Marisol with a serious gaze, one far more determined than anyone her age had any right to be. Her leonine tail curls over her back, the very tips of the hair brushing against her back, and in the dying light of the day there is an air about her as though she is a wild creature that might not be tamed.

“I’m ready to begin my training whenever you are, Commander.”
I HEARD HEAVEN & THE THUNDER CRY.

@Marisol

Messages In This Thread
ORENDA - by Marisol - 06-21-2018, 04:03 PM
RE: ORENDA - by Theodosia - 06-21-2018, 06:23 PM
RE: ORENDA - by Marisol - 06-21-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: ORENDA - by Theodosia - 06-22-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: ORENDA - by Marisol - 06-23-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: ORENDA - by Theodosia - 06-24-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: ORENDA - by Marisol - 06-25-2018, 06:45 PM
RE: ORENDA - by Theodosia - 06-26-2018, 06:48 PM