Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Tick-tock

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Umbra

I was unsure just how long I had traveled through the open landscapes of this new found land. The sun gleamed across in the horizon casting a variety of warm tunes through the open skies mending with the lighter hues of blue before the deep navy would overtake the skies. There was a place I had been to, briefly, before the isles demise. Though the fault of that land was not placed upon my shoulders, instead it seemed to crash and burn all it’s own. For the most part it had been peaceful, something I struggled finding within myself. How did that saying go? All good things must come to an end? I suppose that could have been the truth of that place.

Delicate ivory lobes flickered listening to the music of the land. The few birds taking to the skies to sing their final tunes before hiding away to rest until the coming day. Rustling leaves from the few small animals seeking refuge and a hoot of an owl somewhere in the trees. I felt calm enough to close my golden gaze entrapping my mind within the darkness behind my lids. Standing in the open I took a breath of the air finding traces of many scents from times past and some new. Thoughts began to fade my mind coming to a halt and in the end there was just the subtle sound of my own breathing.

Slowly long blue lashes fluttered allowing my golden gaze to peek out over the darkened landscape. It was beautiful to say the least, enchanting really. I let my cranium tilt upward viewing the stars and how they sparkled high in the sky. If a moment could freeze and last forever, I would have chosen this one. Though the silence was broken, footfalls began to emerge the thumping of another catching my attention. Turning my ivory cranium to the side in order to get a better look of whom may have come. Perhaps this stranger came to enjoy the sight just as I had.

OOC: Open for anyone who would like to respond. Apologies for the quality; I need to shake off the rust.

Messages In This Thread
Tick-tock - by Umbra - 06-22-2018, 07:35 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Orion - 06-22-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Quinn - 06-22-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Umbra - 06-22-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Orion - 06-23-2018, 02:39 AM
RE: Tick-tock - by Quinn - 07-17-2018, 08:49 PM