Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Tick-tock

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Orion

ORION
exiled prince

Away from the citadel and most of the structures that dotted along Novus, it was calm and beautiful, if a bit nippy with the chill of the autumn air. It bit his nose smartly whenever there was a gust, though he knew eventually he would get used to it, just as he would the winter.

There was a smile from the woman -- tentative and slight as it was -- that reflected the stars on her coat, and Orion found himself settling, though there was a set of hooffalls that had his ears twisting. He lifted his horned head and turned it, focusing the scarred side of his face toward the newcomer, ever thankful that his vision was fine in that eye, when it could have ended so much worse. The other stallion's tone was friendly, and the Emissary smiled just a little more, relaxation evident in his muscles. There was no reason to worry at the moment.

"It's a wonderful view. I haven't been under the skies in a while, myself, but I always seem to forget how lovely it is." What fine company they all made, three lookers with small smiles under the stars. "I'm Orion, it's always nice to see new faces. Forgive me for sounding dumb, but are you both part of the Dusk Court?" He himself was clearly not from the court, being as he was asking if they were a part of it.

It'd be good for him to have friends in another court, a reason to step out of the workings of Delumine every so often, should he need it.

@Umbra @Quinn || !!

Messages In This Thread
Tick-tock - by Umbra - 06-22-2018, 07:35 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Orion - 06-22-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Quinn - 06-22-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Umbra - 06-22-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Orion - 06-23-2018, 02:39 AM
RE: Tick-tock - by Quinn - 07-17-2018, 08:49 PM