Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Tick-tock

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Quinn

Interruptions were what he excelled at. Quinn had always been prone to it, and had as he gotten older realised how much he enjoyed being a sudden thorn in the side of another – even if only for a moment. Alarm, scaring, giving a sudden cause for concern – all of these things were a part of the enjoyment that he so wonderfully found in the moment. Quinn even now stood here with that silly smile still on his face, eyes brimming with a mischievous light in them – and he grinned wide then.

“It ain’t just the skies that is so lovely,” he does say as he looked between them. “Orion. As in the stars?” He says, cocking his head a little as his eyes looked over the bright fellow, softening, “A fitting name for such a figure,” he charms, his eyes looking to the other for a moment.

“The name’s Quinn… and yes, Dusk Court. Though I know little about it, yet. I always was a shit learner,” he laughs lightly though it is more at himself as he does. He looked around to the third, wondering who their name was – and if she was a part of the Dusk Court too or if he was insane.

Though, being a part of a court and being a part of the court were quite vastly different things to him.

But still, Quinn grinned.
Quinn
I'm on the edge with you

@Umbra @Orion holycrap I'm so sorry for taking so long. That car thing threw all my muse into a sinkhole D:

Messages In This Thread
Tick-tock - by Umbra - 06-22-2018, 07:35 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Orion - 06-22-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Quinn - 06-22-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Umbra - 06-22-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Tick-tock - by Orion - 06-23-2018, 02:39 AM
RE: Tick-tock - by Quinn - 07-17-2018, 08:49 PM