Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Where the Quiet Things Are [Relic Search]

Users browsing this thread:

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camdis

Camdis Lohir

Turning his gaze toward the trunk of the tree instead of the towering boughs, Camdis' silvery eyes were snagged upon what looked like markings, their rough edges hewn into the grey wood with a seemingly practiced efficiency. Taking a step closer and squinting against the gloom, the Exile King found that the markings were arrows, each of them pointing what his inner compass had deemed North. Cocking his head, the brute stretched his neck forward, brushing blackened lips against the various indents - was this the way to the relic? Was this what the magic string about his heart had been tugging him toward this whole time?

His thoughts were interrupted, however, by the sound of a wracking cough. Brows shooting up and eyes widening in surprise, Camdis Lohir whirled to see a rather tiny mare bent over and hacking near the murky surface of the swamp. Concern sprang to the forefront of his mind, and before he knew what he was doing, the bloodied bay had taken a few small yet hurried steps in the stranger's direction. He caught himself, however, before he could offer his help, remembering his role as brooding prince. Shoving away his worried expression and trading it for one of cool consideration hopefully before the stranger could notice, the lad straightened his stance, a cruel part of him reveling in how he towered over the pale-haired maiden. 

Swiveling an ear forward to catch her melodic voice, Camdis gave a nod in recognition; of course others had been here searching for the relic, of course that damnable magic would tug more than just he through the various lands that made up this new continent. 

He was nothing special. 

And yet...

The horned stag's gaze drifted back to the arrows etched into the tree, then straying back to the sharp-eyed lass. The words tumbled from his lips before he could stop them, "The relic searches for me as I search for it, I am following the tug of it's magic," He paused, stepping to the side and motioning with his crowned skull toward the etched trunk, "Would you like to come with me, to see where these arrows lead?"

@Yana yaya! I adore your little witch<3

Messages In This Thread
Where the Quiet Things Are [Relic Search] - by Camdis - 06-25-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: Where the Quiet Things Are [Relic Search] - by Yana - 06-27-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Where the Quiet Things Are [Relic Search] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 12:17 PM
RE: Where the Quiet Things Are [Relic Search] - by Yana - 07-16-2017, 07:44 PM