Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - you don't own me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Fiona

Fiona had returned to Tinea at last, once more on the search for plants and flowers. Despite the fact that she was now Champion of Community, the caretaker in her could never be lost. The lavender painted girl thought that the two went hand in hand quite well. If she could not care for  the members of Dusk then how could she represent them properly? She thought that perhaps she would just gather a few things and take them back to the court with her, and the small satchel she usually carried on these trips already had a few stems and leaves sticking out of it.

The swamp was not everyone’s favorite place. It smelled of wet, decaying plants and earth and there was almost always a constant buzzing in the air, which was damp and at times humid, but Fiona did not mind it. She liked the peace, and the swamp was the home of so many helpful plants, although she was sure it was home to many other less favorable varieties.

From nearby, voices filtered through the thick growth of the swamp and Fiona’s ears twisted on her head to catch the sound. Turning her head in the direction of it, it was easy to see a figure of ivory and gold standing among the trees and water. She wondered what on earth Israfel was doing, and who was she talking to? Curiosity quickly got the better of the girl and, making her way toward the other woman, she started to pick out the details of a young colt stuck among the brambles. 'Oh my' Fiona thought, picking up her pace slightly until she was standing at the Warden’s side with a questioning look on her face.

Her lavender eyes swept over the thorn bushes searching for a solution to this particular… prickly problem. Perhaps…? She reached out to the branches with her telekinesis, gently attempting to pull them away from his legs bit by bit. If they could be loosened, maybe the boy could get free of the thorns. Once he was out, she could apply a poultice to any serious cuts he may have sustained, perhaps pick out of a few stuck thorns, but she thought he would be alright.

Writing.

@Ulysses @Israfel

Messages In This Thread
you don't own me - by Ulysses - 06-25-2018, 11:55 AM
RE: you don't own me - by Israfel - 06-27-2018, 04:31 AM
RE: you don't own me - by Fiona - 06-27-2018, 06:57 PM