Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - second meetings

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Orion

ORION
exiled prince

A surprise indeed, to have the deities among the mortals once more, as if they'd finally taken a step off the precipice that they all held them on. Orion frowned a little at the thought, his ears twisting just slightly. He had heard the gods, had seen them himself, at least in some form of the word. Meeting them while they were in their statues was.. not exactly meeting them face to face, though he had seen Tempus' ability for himself. The shudder of the earth, the voice that boomed over them all, and how he had left them to scrabble in the dark, entirely ignoring them after turning his proverbial head away.

"They are. I myself have met them, in some vague form of the word. The father of them all, Tempus, he had called us to the Summit that he had flattened out. I was there, with the rest of the Dawn Court regime. Granted, gods aren't all as they're cracked up to be. We were trapped for a small bit there, when they turned a blind eye to squabble amongst themselves." He wrinkled his nose as he thought about it, shaking his horned head as he looked out once more across the blanket of fiery hues that danced with the wind. Breezes that sent leaves skittering and twirling in the air, even up to the cliffs, in front of his face. "It's a strange concept for anyone to grasp, there is no need to apologize," Orion mentioned, smiling softly.

His thoughts wandered then, from gods and deities, from being trapped, to instead the ashes on the wind that had choked him. He was in the past in his mind, breathing ragged ashes that burned his throat, fire that lit the skies. It had died down after hours and hours, and the damage had been done. He bore the wounds of the betrayal of those that wanted lofty seats. His eye, his nose. All of it. The scars on his hide were the testament to his survival, despite their attempts to eradicate the line that had sat upon the throne.

He had abandoned it regardless; he'd been too young.

Exhaling, he pulled himself from those thoughts, the dirt and dust of the past that still clung to his memories and soiled them. "Yes, in some sense. Novus allows a clean slate, a new beginning. It can at least be the beginning of something new. I myself found home in the Dawn Court, and have gathered a semblance of a life among its people. Perhaps you will find one here in the Dusk Court."

@Umbra

Messages In This Thread
second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 09:31 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 10:00 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 10:41 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-28-2018, 11:36 AM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-28-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-28-2018, 07:33 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-30-2018, 06:57 PM