Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - second meetings

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Umbra

The deities, gods, or what have you call them surviving here in the mortal coils. I wondered how long it would be before one turned on the others, purely based on some knowledge I had from my travels. There was always good and bad, pure and evil, two opposite sides of a coin that came with each. Eventually war would rage among them, the mortals who follow spiraling into that predicament. It is something I had seen, witnessed, in my younger days. Those who I had fought against in the revolution now only painted the streets with their lives. I couldn’t help but to press my velvety soft kissers together enough to form a line. Thoughts began to come at will wondering whether or not it would be a place for me to call home, if others were so devout to their own gods, deities, or whatever you have them be called. Perhaps one day I would have more trust, but for now I was unsure.

“I am not surprised they turned a blind eye to fight amongst themselves.” I mused my tunes hinting on laughter toward the end. “It seems it is a never ending process between different gods, deities even. There are always two sides of a coin, good and bad. Never able to mesh the two together without fights and war.” I responded slowly turning my golden gaze out toward the waves of colorful fire spread out before us. It was something that would always happen, whether you wanted it or not. I’ve read and heard too many stories, fought too many religious battles to know differently. Slowly I closed my gaze allowing my thoughts to roam my mind. Quietly navy lashes fluttered sorting through the thoughts that came and went. The air circling around my lungs filling with the crisp autumn air the scent of the very earth itself.

I could hear Orion’s voice rolling from between his pale fleshy lips, but for the moment I was content with the silence. An ocean of leaves began to sound rubbing against one another from the subtle breeze that found its way through the open landscape. “It is good to hear you have found a place you belong, Orion.” I finally spoke. Slowly opening my lids and giving a tilt to my cranium in order to better see him. Navy lashes brushing against pale ivory cheeks, “I can only hope I can find the same, but it is hard to leave a life of a wanderer when it fits so well.” I offered before lolling my cranium back to its resting place before basking in the warm afternoon sun perched high on this cliff top overlooking a sea of sunfire.

"speech"

UMBRA
the bombshell
@Orion | ooc; hopefully this isn't too terrible | image by huniidu@dA

Messages In This Thread
second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 09:31 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 10:00 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 10:41 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-28-2018, 11:36 AM