Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - second meetings

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Umbra

Everything was still once more, the breeze had come and gone. The sound of the ocean of leaves slowed to nothing but the subtle chirps of birds that stay behind for the snowfall which was to come soon enough. I twisted ivory lobes listening to the subtle sounds of nature clearing my mind from the thoughts of gods and deities. They had existed long before probably the oldest living equine here on Novus and some only told as children's fairytale stories of wonder and greatness. All had their own powers, others had similar. Some were the same and only went by different names depending on where one was from. My own never showed themselves instead hiding within the grand palace one would assume a god would have lived in. Watching down and granting bountiful crops and fertility among the woman of the village. Though I often wondered whether or not there was really something there, or if I prayed as a child to nothing but the wind.

A light laugh rung out from between my pale velvety kissers sounding like twinkling bells a sound I hadn’t heard in quite some time. Deep navy lashes flickered fluttering allowing half a golden eye to be seen, to take in the scenery that surrounded the two of us. “I was just thinking whether or not the god I had believed in as a child was really there, or if all of my wishes and prayers were to the wind.” I spoke in a soft, gentle tune. It wasn’t very often I had let my guard down in order to let such thoughts wander into my head mixed with memories of my past. Though it felt nice, at least, to hear the laughter of my own voice again. It had really been far too long.

“I am not surprised, but one would think their followers would be important.” I mused lightly turning my ivory cranium back around to see the slight frown to his features. The light scars twisting forming different angles then what they had been before. Golden eyes rolled across his features taking in the subtle pink fleshy bits to the milky white eyes. A single ivory lobe twisted listening to Orion speaking once more I couldn’t help but give a slight nod of my own cranium. “Wandering expands my knowledge for the area, the terrain, and those that find themselves within this land.” I offered finally turning my cranium away before lifting a white limb upward the subtle amethyst hues spreading through my skin, “Tell me what do you know of the Dusk?” I asked taking a few steps closer to the edge of the perch we’d found ourselves on.

"speech"

UMBRA
the bombshell
@Orion | ooc; hopefully this isn't too terrible | image by huniidu@dA

Messages In This Thread
second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 09:31 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 10:00 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-27-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: second meetings - by Umbra - 06-27-2018, 10:41 PM
RE: second meetings - by Orion - 06-28-2018, 11:36 AM