Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - be yourself

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
TENDER HEART

Once upon a time, this corner of the Court had been alive with laughter and joy. Back before the clouds had rolled over from the mouth of the dragon, the thick smoke curling in the air. The entire Court had been joy filled and warm, welcoming, until they had been locked away without choice. Slowly but surely, they were once more beginning to open up now that they held their freedom in their own hands again, but it would take a while before the Court lived once more, at least like it had used to.

Araxes flicked her small wings, tucking them up against her neck as she was joined by the one she had greeted. She was a face the speckled mare hadn't seen before, but that was a good thing. It meant there were others she could meet now, could smile with, relax. Despite herself, Ara nodded at the words, letting out a soft sigh as her eyes roved over the area. "Yes. It used to be so alive with others, though now it looks abandoned." One day, there would be others here again, small stalls or just walking couples that lingered in the streets and enjoyed one another's company.

Flicking an ivory ear, her head turned as she was questioned, and her eyes softened a moment. "I suppose you could say that. I'm looking for the Night Court I remember... before all of the mess we went through." Perhaps it would never come back, and it would form in to a different Night Court, stronger than before. Either way, she wanted it to change to some semblance they had been before what had happened.

"I'm Araxes," she finally said, smiling softer, drawing her thoughts away. "The Champion of Wisdom here in the court. I haven't seen your face... are you newer?" Did she come from the outside when the gates had reopened? Or was she one of the many souls that had been held behind them?

@Jezanna

Messages In This Thread
be yourself - by Araxes - 06-30-2018, 05:32 PM
RE: be yourself - by Jezanna - 07-02-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: be yourself - by Araxes - 07-02-2018, 03:45 PM
RE: be yourself - by Jezanna - 07-02-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: be yourself - by Araxes - 07-02-2018, 06:53 PM
RE: be yourself - by Jezanna - 09-06-2018, 03:08 PM